Le portail européen du chamanisme

My Sad Is All Gone — buy book

Accueil Forums Chamanisme My Sad Is All Gone — buy book

Ce sujet a 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour par  Anna Carder, il y a 3 ans et 5 mois.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur

Anna Carder

My Sad Is All Gone
    A Family’s Triumph Over Violent Autism

by Thelma Wheatley

🔗 My Sad Is All Gone | CLICK HERE 🔗

• ISBN: 9780976057604 (0976057603)
    • Release date: January 1, 2005
    • Language: english
    • Author: Thelma Wheatley
    • Format: paperback, 283 pages
    • Publisher: Lucky Press

About The Book

The remarkable story of a family’s efforts to obtain the best care and the best possible life for their autistic son. My Sad is All Gone is an honest, raw portrayal of the family-life and parental struggles that many loved ones of autistic/PDD/MRDD individuals will identify with. The author, a special ed teacher in Canada, found a very compassionate doctor who unlocked the key to her son’s future. THELMA WHEATLEY, has written a powerful book about raising her autistic son, Julian, who is now 27. My Sad is All Gone. A Family’s Triumph over Violent Autism is the true-life story of how Julian became violent, self-mutilating and psychotic in his teens and the family’s struggle to overcome severe rage attacks with the help of a dedicated Toronto doctor, Dr Joseph Huggins. The book is also a searing insight into the education of autistic children and into the world of psychiatry. Ultimately, Julian is a success. Today he has several jobs in the community where he lives and is a loving, lovable young man. My Sad is All Gone is the first book about raising an autistic child to be published by a Canadian parent, and the first worldwide on violent and self-mutilating behaviors from a parent’s first-hand experience.

FB2 My Sad Is All Gone by Thelma Wheatley download Mac. MP3 book My Sad Is All Gone buy on Amazon. Hardcover ebook My Sad Is All Gone read for PocketBook on Barnes & Noble.

FictionBook book My Sad Is All Gone Thelma Wheatley. TXT ebook My Sad Is All Gone Thelma Wheatley download. MOBI My Sad Is All Gone read online on Android on IndieBound.

EPUB ebook My Sad Is All Gone buy cheap. Hardback book My Sad Is All Gone by Thelma Wheatley on reader on Bookshop. Paperback My Sad Is All Gone buy on Dymocks.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : My Sad Is All Gone — buy book
Vos informations: