Le portail européen du chamanisme

I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook — audiobook download – 9781847280381

Accueil Forums Chamanisme I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook — audiobook download – 9781847280381

Ce sujet a 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour par  Helaine Smith, il y a 3 ans et 4 mois.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur

Helaine Smith

I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook
    by Shonnie Lavender, Bruce Mulkey

🔗 I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook – READ MORE 🔗

• Author: Shonnie Lavender, Bruce Mulkey
    • ISBN: 9781847280381 (1847280382)
    • Release date: July 25, 2006
    • Publisher: Lulu.com
    • Format: paperback, 112 pages
    • Language: english

About The Book

« I Do! I Do! The Marriage Vow Workbook » is an inspirational resource for creating compelling vows for your marriage, civil union, commitment or recommitment. Endorsed by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D., author of « Getting the Love You Want » and cocreator of Imago Relationship Therapy, this workbook will help you craft vows that will serve you not only during the ceremony itself but throughout your lives together. As a result of reading « I Do! I Do! The Marriage Vow Workbook, » completing the exercises and writing your marriage vows, you have the opportunity to (1) awaken to the deepest reasons for joining your lives in marriage, (2) envision what you want most from your life together, (3) initiate a ritual to sustain your marriage for many years to come, and (4) create a loving, committed partnership that’s truly ideal for both of you. You may wish to buy two copies of « The Marriage Vow Workbook »-one in which each partner can work through the exercises. Also makes a great gift for an engagement or bridal shower!

Online ebook I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook Shonnie Lavender buy for iPhone on Books-a-Million. MP3 I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook. Hardback book I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook download iOS on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook by Shonnie Lavender read. Paperback ebook I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook read online.

EPUB book I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook Shonnie Lavender buy cheap on iPad on Powells. FB2 I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook by Shonnie Lavender download for Kindle on Book Depository. MOBI ebook I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook. Hardcover book I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook by Shonnie Lavender download. TXT book I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook buy Android on Walmart.

PDF I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook Shonnie Lavender read on Mac. Hardcover ebook I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook on Dymocks. Paperback I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook read online PC on Kobo. EPUB book I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook Shonnie Lavender. Hardback ebook I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook by Shonnie Lavender download.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : I Do! I Do! the Marriage Vow Workbook — audiobook download – 9781847280381
Vos informations: