Le portail européen du chamanisme

(Audiobook) The Lives of Carl Atman by Morris Wayne Walker

Accueil Forums Chamanisme (Audiobook) The Lives of Carl Atman by Morris Wayne Walker

Ce sujet a 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour par  Amy Chastain, il y a 3 ans et 5 mois.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur

Amy Chastain

The Lives of Carl Atman
    by Morris Wayne Walker, Skye Walker

📕 The Lives of Carl Atman | CLICK HERE 📕

• Format: paperback, 158 pages
    • Author: Morris Wayne Walker, Skye Walker
    • ISBN: 9781482756678 (1482756676)
    • Release date: May 18, 2013
    • Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
    • Language: english

About The Book

Each soul’s journey through life on planet earth is an ultimate adventure. The greater picture of the billions of lives and these stories are a cosmic phenomenon we can never comprehend in this life. But along with our God-given intuition and creative power, we can imagine. And in all our lives, we learn at one point or another that there is inner guidance available for us if we merely tune in. I told someone that I had written a book about reincarnation. She asked, « Is it fiction? » And the only answer I could find for her was, « That’s a good question. » I have written books, short stories, essays, articles, songs, poems and countless scripts and comedy routines. The Lives of Carl Atman is a book that I have been wanting to write for years, maybe for lifetimes. I was inspired by the observable cycles of life that ebb and flow all around us throughout our lives and I felt compelled to write this story. My hope above all else, is that you enjoy the journey.

FictionBook ebook The Lives of Carl Atman read online. TXT book The Lives of Carl Atman by Morris Wayne Walker download for iPhone on Booktopia. Hardback The Lives of Carl Atman Morris Wayne Walker buy PC on Barnes & Noble. EPUB book The Lives of Carl Atman.

Online ebook The Lives of Carl Atman Morris Wayne Walker download on iOS on Books-a-Million. MOBI The Lives of Carl Atman read. Hardcover The Lives of Carl Atman on Audible. MP3 book The Lives of Carl Atman by Morris Wayne Walker buy cheap for reader.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (Audiobook) The Lives of Carl Atman by Morris Wayne Walker
Vos informations: