Le portail européen du chamanisme

(Audiobook) My Mommy Is In America And She Met Buffalo Bill by Jean Régnaud

Accueil Forums Chamanisme (Audiobook) My Mommy Is In America And She Met Buffalo Bill by Jean Régnaud

Ce sujet a 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour par  Robert Zaffer, il y a 3 ans et 4 mois.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur

Robert Zaffer

My Mommy Is In America And She Met Buffalo Bill
    by Jean Régnaud, Émile Bravo

My Mommy Is In America And She Met Buffalo Bill : Read More

• Author: Jean Régnaud, Émile Bravo
    • Release date: June 4, 2009
    • Genres: comics, fiction, france, childrens, juvenile
    • Publisher: Ponent Mon
    • ISBN: 9788496427853 (8496427854)
    • Awards: Prix du Festival d’Angoulême for Les Essentiels d’Angoulême (2008), Deutscher Jugendliteraturpreis for Kinderbuch (2010)
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 118 pages

About The Book

Jean is an adorable five-year-old boy who lives happily with his busy daddy, combatant little brother and kind nanny. So where does the pervasive emptiness inside him come from? Soon, Jean begins to receive fanciful postcards from his absent mother…

FictionBook My Mommy Is In America And She Met Buffalo Bill Jean Régnaud for PC on Dymocks. FB2 book My Mommy Is In America And She Met Buffalo Bill buy cheap. TXT ebook My Mommy Is In America And She Met Buffalo Bill by Jean Régnaud read online.

Hardcover book My Mommy Is In America And She Met Buffalo Bill download Android on IndieBound. EPUB ebook My Mommy Is In America And She Met Buffalo Bill download on Kindle. MOBI My Mommy Is In America And She Met Buffalo Bill Jean Régnaud on Barnes & Noble.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (Audiobook) My Mommy Is In America And She Met Buffalo Bill by Jean Régnaud
Vos informations: