Le portail européen du chamanisme

It Is Well with My Soul – FB2 download

Accueil Forums Chamanisme It Is Well with My Soul – FB2 download

Ce sujet a 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour par  Jake Young, il y a 3 ans et 5 mois.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur

Jake Young

It Is Well with My Soul
    Meditations for Those Living with Illness, Pain, and the Challenges of Aging

by Shelly Beach

🔗 It Is Well with My Soul – READ MORE 🔗

• ISBN: 9781572935747 (157293574X)
    • Author: Shelly Beach
    • Format: paperback, 272 pages
    • Release date: November 1, 2012
    • Publisher: Our Daily Bread Publishing
    • Language: english

About The Book

Living with chronic illness, growing older, or facing the end of life can be a frightening experience. It is Well with My Soul helps readers explore biblical perspectives on issues associated with some of life’s most difficult stages. Focusing on living life as a care receiver, this collection of short meditations helps enhance the reader’s understanding of God’s purposes in situations of suffering. With engaging narrative, personal experience stories, and the use of humor, the author encourages the reader to find hope in Jesus. This insightful devotional provides readers with scripturally integrated prayers, reflective questions, and space to journal.

EPUB It Is Well with My Soul Shelly Beach download on Barnes & Noble. TXT book It Is Well with My Soul read online iOS. FictionBook ebook It Is Well with My Soul by Shelly Beach buy on iPad. PDF book It Is Well with My Soul on Booktopia. Hardcover It Is Well with My Soul download.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : It Is Well with My Soul – FB2 download
Vos informations: