Le portail européen du chamanisme

(ePUB) The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels)

Accueil Forums Chamanisme (ePUB) The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels)

Ce sujet a 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour par  Tressie Jacobs, il y a 3 ans et 4 mois.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur

Tressie Jacobs

The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels)
    by Jerry J.K. Rogers

🔥 The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) — READ MORE 🔥

• Genres: thriller
    • Format: paperback
    • Release date: January 2020
    • ISBN: 9780692241110 (0692241116)
    • Publisher: Jerry Rogers (Self-Published)
    • First published: December 31, 2013
    • Language: english
    • Author: Jerry J.K. Rogers

About The Book

« Not all angels are the same. »

After the mysterious disappearance of millions across the world, angels begin to present eulogies at random funerals which have become must go to events. Hoping to catch a glimpse of a heavenly creature, T.V and radio stations hold contests for families of the deceased wanting to fill seats; no longer do the city or county funerals for John and Jane Does go unattended. For ten years this occurs. No one knew where or when one would appear, only that any photograph or video recording of their appearance disappears. If someone were to make a drawing, it immediately fades after the angel’s departure.

It’s during one such funeral In Los Angeles where an angel is suspected to be the cause of a fatal event where all but one of the attendees are killed. This is where our story begins. The Catholic Church dispatches a priest to work with a nun and a former seminary student who have extensive knowledge of angels to begin a detailed investigation of the incident. The three follow the trail to a previous angelic event in Mexico; here they find it has unanticipated ties to events in Los Angeles. What they uncover will lead to a test of each of their beliefs, and answers to questions they never anticipated.

PDF book The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) read online on reader on Walmart. MP3 The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) Jerry J.K. Rogers buy cheap. FB2 ebook The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) by Jerry J.K. Rogers download on Dymocks. MOBI The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) for PC. TXT book The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) PocketBook on Book Depository.

Online ebook The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) Jerry J.K. Rogers buy. Hardcover ebook The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) by Jerry J.K. Rogers read on iOS. FictionBook book The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) download on IndieBound. Paperback The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) by Jerry J.K. Rogers download. Hardback The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) buy cheap for iPad on Amazon.

EPUB ebook The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) read on Booktopia. FictionBook book The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) Jerry J.K. Rogers iPhone. FB2 ebook The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) read online on Barnes & Noble. PDF The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) Jerry J.K. Rogers download for Android. EPUB book The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels) buy.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (ePUB) The Fallen and the Elect (Book I – The Eulogy of Angels)
Vos informations: