Le portail européen du chamanisme

(ePUB) P.S. I Really Like You (How I Survived Middle School)

Accueil Forums Chamanisme (ePUB) P.S. I Really Like You (How I Survived Middle School)

Ce sujet a 1 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour par  chamanisme, il y a 3 ans et 2 mois.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur

Helaine Wade

P.S. I Really Like You
    (How I Survived Middle School, #6)
    by Nancy E. Krulik

📕 P.S. I Really Like You · CLICK HERE 📕

• Author: Nancy E. Krulik
    • Format: mass market paperback, 112 pages
    • Genres: childrens, fiction, contemporary
    • Language: english
    • Series: How I Survived Middle School, #6
    • Release date: July 1, 2008
    • ISBN: 9780545019422 (0545019427)
    • Publisher: Scholastic Paperbacks

About The Book

Bestselling author Nancy Krulik takes an inside look at what it takes to survive middle school.

Jenny has been getting gifts, cards, and notes from a secret admirer. Who could the mystery boy be? While Jenny is dealing with her admirer, Rachel and Felicia stop speaking following a basketball game in which Rachel refused to pass the ball to Felicia, and then missed the winning basket. Felicia called Rachel a ball hog in front of everyone. Now the girls are both trying to get their friends to choose sides! Will Jenny figure out who her secret admirer is? And more importantly, will her friends ever speak to one another again?

PDF ebook P.S. I Really Like You by Nancy E. Krulik. Hardback P.S. I Really Like You read online Kindle on Dymocks. Paperback book P.S. I Really Like You Nancy E. Krulik download for PC.

MOBI book P.S. I Really Like You buy on Audible. TXT P.S. I Really Like You download. FictionBook ebook P.S. I Really Like You Nancy E. Krulik on reader on Powells.

Online ebook P.S. I Really Like You by Nancy E. Krulik buy cheap iPhone on Amazon. Hardcover book P.S. I Really Like You read. EPUB P.S. I Really Like You Nancy E. Krulik read for PocketBook on Book Depository.

#41954 Répondre

chamanisme

England in the Seventeenth Century : Maurice Percy Ashley : 9780140202687

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
Répondre à : (ePUB) P.S. I Really Like You (How I Survived Middle School)
Vos informations: