Le portail européen du chamanisme

Boop-Oop-A-Doop Means I Love You by King Features – PDF download – 9780740738449

Accueil Forums Chamanisme Boop-Oop-A-Doop Means I Love You by King Features – PDF download – 9780740738449

Ce sujet a 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour par  Bonita Ameen, il y a 3 ans et 4 mois.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur

Bonita Ameen

Boop-Oop-A-Doop Means I Love You
    by King Features

🔥 Boop-Oop-A-Doop Means I Love You • READ MORE 🔥

• Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 80 pages
    • Release date: December 1, 2003
    • Author: King Features
    • ISBN: 9780740738449 (0740738445)
    • Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing

About The Book

She »s innocent and sexy, demure yet flirtatious, with a combination of sweetness and sass that has captivated audiences for over 70 years. She »s America »s first animated sex symbol, Betty Boop, and she is as popular now as ever. Created by legendary animator Max Fleischer in 1930, Betty Boop is enjoying a retro renaissance with fans and collectors worldwide. In 1996 she became the first cartoon star to be profiled on Arts & Entertainment Television »s popular series Biography. This irresistible little keepsake book pairs Betty »s classic images with a Boop-Oop-A-Doop poem on love and romance: Love will keep you on your toes. Love can cure the deepest woes. And when your spirit starts to droop … Love brings back your Boop-Oop-A-Doop! Sweet and simple, just like Betty. It »s the perfect gift for any Betty fan, and those who aren »t familiar with Betty »s charms will love this introduction to the original cartoon siren. Whether she »s giving one of her famous winks, or puckering her perfectly pouty lips for a kiss, Betty Boop is simply Boop-a-licious!

Hardback ebook Boop-Oop-A-Doop Means I Love You read on IndieBound. MP3 book Boop-Oop-A-Doop Means I Love You by King Features buy cheap on Mac. FictionBook Boop-Oop-A-Doop Means I Love You download on Amazon.

EPUB book Boop-Oop-A-Doop Means I Love You King Features iPhone. PDF Boop-Oop-A-Doop Means I Love You. FB2 ebook Boop-Oop-A-Doop Means I Love You King Features buy for iOS on Audible.

TXT book Boop-Oop-A-Doop Means I Love You read online Kindle. Paperback Boop-Oop-A-Doop Means I Love You by King Features download on Bookshop. MOBI ebook Boop-Oop-A-Doop Means I Love You King Features read for iPad on Powells.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : Boop-Oop-A-Doop Means I Love You by King Features – PDF download – 9780740738449
Vos informations: