Le portail européen du chamanisme

Good Me Bad Me by Ali Land – MOBI download

Accueil Forums Chamanisme Good Me Bad Me by Ali Land – MOBI download

Ce sujet a 1 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour par  chamanisme, il y a 3 ans et 5 mois.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur

Alma Dublin

Good Me Bad Me
    by Ali Land

🔍 Good Me Bad Me | CLICK HERE 🔍

• Author: Ali Land
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 304 pages
    • ISBN: 9781250087669 (125008766X)
    • Publisher: Flatiron Books
    • Release date: October 9, 2018

About The Book

HOW FAR DOES THE APPLE REALLY FALL FROM THE TREE?

Good Me Bad Me is dark, compelling, voice-driven psychological suspense by debut author Ali Land.

Milly’s mother is a serial killer. Though Milly loves her mother, the only way to make her stop is to turn her in to the police. Milly is given a fresh start: a new identity, a home with an affluent foster family, and a spot at an exclusive private school.

But Milly has secrets, and life at her new home becomes complicated. As her mother’s trial looms, with Milly as the star witness, Milly starts to wonder how much of her is nature, how much of her is nurture, and whether she is doomed to turn out like her mother after all.

When tensions rise and Milly feels trapped by her shiny new life, she has to decide: Will she be good? Or is she bad? She is, after all, her mother’s daughter.

FictionBook ebook Good Me Bad Me Ali Land buy on iOS. Online book Good Me Bad Me on Booktopia. MOBI Good Me Bad Me by Ali Land read Android on Dymocks.

TXT book Good Me Bad Me download. MP3 Good Me Bad Me Ali Land download on Walmart. FB2 ebook Good Me Bad Me for Mac.

EPUB book Good Me Bad Me by Ali Land buy cheap PocketBook. Paperback Good Me Bad Me read online on Audible. Hardback ebook Good Me Bad Me read for iPad.

#34869 Répondre

chamanisme
2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
Répondre à : Good Me Bad Me by Ali Land – MOBI download
Vos informations: